The summer and winter months are sure to witness a surge of service calls for HVAC maintenance and repair. Typically, the calls relate to the restoration of air conditioning and heating systems, the servicing of heat pumps, or the installation of new HVAC equipment.
For companies dealing with maintenance and repair services, handling customer calls is genuinely tricky, so the HVAC Call Handling Service steps in to help.
What to expect from call handling services:
The heating and air conditioning contractors need to handle calls with particular expertise, so there may be several reasons to outsource call handling to a third party. Usually, the third-party call answering services provide extensive coverage during after-hours, during holidays, and on weekends to mitigate customers’ problems. What services are you likely to get from the phone answering companies?
- The professional and outsourced call answering services know how to filter emergency and non-emergency calls.
- The answering services go live 24×7, so the customers feel happy with the availability of people to answer their calls even though the contractor need not deploy in-house staff to answer the calls.
- The service provider answers the calls with your company and conveys the messages in real-time.
- The staff of the call handling service answers the calls for the potential customers requiring emergency services.
- The calls undergo quality assessment, and the companies use software for scheduling the appointments.
- The call handling services prove cost-effective for the HVAC contractors.
- You can hire seasonal call handling services to match the requirements during peak hours or a slow time.
- The technicians on the field need not physically write down the service requirements as the staff of call handling services texts the messages to their cell phones.
- The HVAC contractors have more time to devote to the business when a third-party service answers their calls.
Dealing with emergencies:
The HVAC equipment often runs into trouble suddenly, and the best way for the contractors to appease the customers is by connecting them with the caller of the answering service. However, not all calls may be manned, so you need to discuss patching with the third-party service to allow them to create definitive guidelines about handling emergency and non-emergency calls.
The professional call handling services know what criteria to consider when assigning the customer to on-call personnel. Before hiring the service provider, make sure they know about patching the customer calls.
Know the industry requirements:
There may be an array of HVAC industry call answering services available today, but not all of them may have the competence to match the industry’s requirements. Try to figure out whether the call handling service has experience working in the HVAC industry.
At the same time, the answering service must have a working knowledge of the industry jargon and know what it takes to figure out the exact issue in the equipment.
HVAC call center:
During frigid and hot climates, the heating and the air conditioning system are likely to develop defects in various parts. Quite naturally, the contractors need to send workers to different locations to conduct repair and installation. Delaying work may have a severe health impact, especially on elderly and sick people. Read the points below to understand why the HVAC industry needs to rely on experts for handling the calls.
- The staff of the contracting company may not have to spend time answering calls or scheduling appointments.
- With the professional staff members of the call center. It is easy to mitigate the trouble of answering the after-hour calls.
- The answering service can handle the calls efficiently. As the customers prefer getting quick responses instead of being put on hold.
- The call handling companies allow the HVAC call handling services to stay available during the after-hours.
For the customers of HVAC contractors, hiring a call handling service may mean the difference between positive and negative experiences. When generating customer loyalty is the critical concern, you can outsource call handling to the experts.