Patients today are very Conventional Braces concerned about their appearance during orthodontic treatment. Since its introduction in 1990, more and more patients have been diagnosed. Unfortunately, not everyone with dental problems can use plastic braces to correct these problems. Clear brackets have been around for decades. But when you look carefully Parentheses will look very much like parentheses.
Recent advances in CAD/CAM technology promoted another option. These state-of-the-art aligners are suitable for all ages who need to correct the position of their teeth. Recently, the British Language and Orthodontics Society (BLOS) has released a flyer highlighting why these aligners are a smart technology for dental implants. Orthodontics for patients and professionals
Recent developments have reduced speech problems Conventional Braces and tongue irritation. Some of the latest braces are self-locking. This feature makes it quicker and easier to make orthodontic appointments.
• These braces are attached to the teeth. But on the inside, facing the tongue therefore, even when viewed at close range It is almost invisible from the outside.
• Customization, as it is produced and. Designed specifically for you.
• It’s beautiful because it’s placed where it’s barely visible to others.
• Major improvements can be seen in a short time.
• And most patients have speech disturbances and mild physical discomfort. In a study published in the European Journal of Orthodontics in April 2011 to assess the impact of the prop/prop type. It was found that the extended base increased patient comfort. therefore has a greater adhesion strength
• They provide reliable fixes for various misaligned teeth.
• Applicable to all age groups.
• Because it is made of nickel and gold alloy. so there is no allergic reaction
• Even if a person’s oral hygiene is not good. No matter what discoloration occurs inside the teeth no one can see
• It may take several weeks for your tongue to adjust to the new braces.
• It is tough, this may affect speaking for a short period of time.
• Keeping it clean is more challenging. Especially for those who have periodontal problems.
• May is not possible for patients with short crowns.
• The burden of orthodontists and their dentists is increasing.
• Compared to external use The necessary technology and precision mounting brackets are more expensive. This means that even your expenses will be much higher.
• Longer treatment cycles and more difficult adjustments.
• In general, compared to traditional orthodontics. Each dental appointment between treatments will take longer.
Who can use this treatment option?
The best way to know if this type of braces is right for your dental condition. is to consult a qualified orthodontist. However, most teenagers and adults are usually the right ones.
Some orthodontists may express some concerns about certain aspects of patient selection. However, this is largely due to clinical preference and bias.
Many parents go through pain. Try to get your child to let the dentist wear braces. Few teenagers will like their teeth and know they have to go to school or have to choose. Some people who need braces need braces. But all the healing circumstances left them insecure to accomplish this.
in the eyes of teenagers, Orthodontics will open a channel for others. Laughing at them and insulting them in many ways, this time in their lives was full of unease and change. which is not very welcome for them. They are always on the lookout for things that might make other people mock them. Your teen must be able to assume that after the treatment is over, they will have a beautiful smile.
It may take a few months to complete. You can also show them to other people. with braces, It helps to get to know someone and what they think of them. Let him say the color of braces they want. You can find colors and styles that suit the personality of the young person. And some of them have become their fashion.
You can consider having your child get Invisalign braces instead of regular braces. They are made of clear plastic which is almost invisible to others. These coils are just as good as traditional coils in solution. This will let them know that they are not only invisible. But they can wear them knowing that their teeth will be fine soon.
These braces are much easier for active teens. because it can be removed while eating drink and can clean teeth You don’t have to brush your teeth every time you finish your meal. Regular brushing 3 times a day is enough. These braces come out of the mouth and leave unattended all the time. Does not irritate the mouth like other braces
After spending a few months getting these braces Seeing a teenager’s smile again will work. Small lifestyle changes are the key to good health. Asking your child to consider braces is a smart decision.
Different types of braces to suit your smile
One size is not suitable for everyone. The only way to determine which braces are best for your smile. is to consult with a specialized dentist in the beginning There are several types of stent systems that may be right for you, such as traditional, transparent, and invisible stent systems. In addition to having to do physically to fix teeth. There are also other important factors. For example, you may need clear braces when working with clients. Or you have to play sports and be more careful and selective. or even removable braces no matter what your needs are It is best to inform your orthodontist at the first consultation.
Here are some situations you might encounter
Are you looking for invisible braces?
If you want a truly invisible option, Invisalign is a good choice. Not only invisible but also a removable stand This means it’s ideal for people who play high-touch sports or who may actively involve. If your bite has changed slightly, Invisalign is also a quick orthodontic option. They are often the first choice for upcoming brides who want to start getting braces before the wedding. but don’t want to wear braces on special days
You are a traveler
Taking care of your teeth during the best times can be difficult. And our dental hygiene usually lags behind due to our busy schedules. Damon Q and Damon Clear braces are good choices for runners because they are more hygienic than old braces with rubber bands/belts. Also Damon Q and Damon Clear braces don’t use rubber bands (which cause hygiene issues), so they’re not only more hygienic. Damon Q braces are very suitable for sensitive people because they are comfortable and hygienic. and teeth move faster
Maybe the problem isn’t straight teeth. Perhaps health problems need to address. Sometimes your jaw can cause problems like snoring, i3nsomnia, or even jaw pain. Many people choose to use braces and plates to control their snoring behavior. These health problems can solve with an orthodontic program.